Mi lista de blogs

martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

Birds Flew In Thousand Pieces!

From above, all seems so tiny, i could think that even doesn't exit, until i see it.
I fly high in the sky, since long time i flew high in the sky, my luggage aint it heavy.
Was possible to feel myself so light and full?
For the first time i was not looking my head, just i let me be guided by her voice.
Do i have to regret to let my head forgotten, was clear it could broken anytime...
Nobody´s fault, the flight control i skipped!
How stubborn a man´s will must be...the pilot got big ears however its deaf.
call me insane, the warnings are not for me...even my security its always on danger.
Kamikaze blood!
I ran, speed up, no regrets, the destination its well known.
Ghost are left behind. i take off! Am i sure?
An Old passenger brought his beloved belongings, he is too Odd.
Hands are shaking wishes... some wants me down!
Close to stars sing me a lullaby, so i could dream about you.
I miss you, so i do adore you, but dont pretend to cover the sun with one finger!
-Ground control to Me: all its ready to land,wait something its wrong the sights around you..
+Me: I am losing focus...
+Me to the mother of the ground control: Tell my future wife: "i love her very much"
-Ground control: she knows!
+Me: I cant hold it anymore... I...
-Ground control: Can you hear me????
-Ground control: can you hear me??? can you???
-Ground control: we lost him...


A tiny black bird lies on the floor, between him and the ground spread the rest of his dreams and his brave but broken heart.
Tears fallen from my face...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario